Apply for N00164 20 1 2001
- The Department of Defense, NSWC - CRANE in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CRANBAA-20-0002" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.300.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 22, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 22, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: We the People: Teacher Institute Commemorating the 250th Anniv
Previous opportunity: U.S. Census Bureau Associate Directorate for Research & Methodology
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for N00164 20 1 2001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (N00164 20 1 2001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20 583||Human-Environment and Geographical Sciences Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Awards|
|SFOP0007150||Demonstrating and Supporting U.S. Values and Leadership in the Global Scientific Enterprise|
|DHS 20 CISA 128 NIEM001||State, Local, Tribal and Territorial National Information Exchange Model Cyber Pilot|
|DHS 20 CISA 128 HVA001||FY20 State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) High Value Asset (HVA) Pilot|
|G20AS00108||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G20AS00107||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00106||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00114||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00113||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G20AS00125||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00116||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00110||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G20AS00109||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G20AS00111||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00115||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G20AS00124||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00123||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00126||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00118||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00117||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "N00164 20 1 2001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.