Apply for CENSUS ADR ADRM 2020 2006579
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Census Bureau Associate Directorate for Research & Methodology" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.016.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 17, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 17, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: CRANBAA-20-0002
Previous opportunity: Engage youth organizations through resource projects at Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CENSUS ADR ADRM 2020 2006579
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CENSUS ADR ADRM 2020 2006579) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2021 2006574||FY21 Bluefin Tuna Research Program|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2021 2006576||FY21 Cooperative Research Program (CRP)|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2021 2006563||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program)|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2021 2006587||FY2021 Marine Debris Removal|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CENSUS ADR ADRM 2020 2006579", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.