Apply for W9126G 22 2 SOI 4646
- The Department of Defense, Fort Worth District in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Joint Base Langley Eustis (JBLE) Natural Resources Support" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.005.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 24, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 10, 2022 Posting time is short to meet end of the year requirements. The award is post on the Regions Website for 30 days..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,375,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: OVC FY 2022 Jabara-Heyer NO HATE Act State-Run Hate Crime Reporting Hotlines
Previous opportunity: Higher Blends Infrastructure Incentive Program (HBIIP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W9126G 22 2 SOI 4646
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W9126G 22 2 SOI 4646) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|IS CSA 22 001||CISA Cyber Security Awareness Month Campaign|
|DHS 22 CISA 128 CSA001||CISA Cyber Security Awareness Month Campaign|
|O NIJ 2022 171432||NIJ FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Forensic Technology Center of Excellence|
|O NIJ 2022 171433||NIJ FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Funding to Support the Research and Development in Forensic Science for Criminal Justice Purposes Program|
|O NIJ 2022 171436||NIJ FY22 Research on Monitoring Child Maltreatment in Youth Serving Organizations|
|HQ0034NFOEASD07||Minerva Research Initiatve|
|N00173 22 S RW01||ARCTIC-SPECIFIC OCEAN COLOR PRODUCTS|
|22 630||Quantum Sensing Challenges for Transformational Advances in Quantum Systems|
|22 631||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE): Core Programs|
|FA520922S0001||US Army Combat Capabilities Development Command (DEVCOM) Indo-Pacific Fundamental Research Collaboration Opportunities|
|W81XWH 22 S DMRDP BWMIR||Battlefield Wound Management and Infection Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 TERP IIRA||DOD Toxic Exposures, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 TERP CTA||DOD Toxic Exposures, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 TERP TRA||DOD Toxic Exposures, Translational Research Award|
|22 634||Racial Equity in STEM Education|
|DE FOA 0002809||Milestone-Based Fusion Development Program|
|DE FOA 0002844||FY2023 Continuation of Solicitation for the Office of Science Financial Assistance Program|
|22 636||Advanced Chip Engineering Design and Fabrication|
|22 638||Build and Broaden: Enhancing Social, Behavioral and Economic Science Research and Capacity at Minority-Serving Institutions|
|GR RCE 23 001||RESTORE Act Centers of Excellence Research Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W9126G 22 2 SOI 4646", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.