Apply for F20AS00029
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "R7 Alaska - FY20 Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program- State Fish and Wildlife Agencies Only" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.605.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 99 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: 2020 Marine Education and Training Mini Grant Program
Previous opportunity: Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F20AS00029
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F20AS00029) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P20AS00015||Understanding and Appreciation of Natural Sounds/Night Skies through Youth Initiatives Based on Science, Service, and Recreation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F20AS00029", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.