Apply for NOAA NMFS PIRO 2020 2006309
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2020 Marine Education and Training Mini Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.452.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 14, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 16, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Precision Measurement Grant Program (PMGP)
Previous opportunity: R7 Alaska - FY20 Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program- State Fish and Wildlife Agencies Only
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NMFS PIRO 2020 2006309
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NMFS PIRO 2020 2006309) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006328||FY 20-21 Fishery Management Council Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA OAR OAP 2020 2006333||Regional Vulnerability Assessments for Ocean Acidification (RVA-OA20)|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2020 2006311||2020 Pacific Islands Region Marine Turtle Management and Conservation Program|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2020 2006329||FY 2020-2021 Coral Reef Conservation Program Non-Governmental Organization Partnership Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2020 2006346||2020 BREP|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006338||Fiscal Year 2020 Chesapeake Bay Watershed Education and Training Program|
|NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2020 2006320||NOAA SBIR|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2020 2006259||Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund|
|NPS NOIPAC00003||Cave Management Services- OZAR|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006361||FY2020 NOAA Ruth Gates Coral Restoration Innovation Grants|
|NOAA OAR SG 2020 2006331||Addressing Economic and Market Needs of the U.S. Aquaculture Industry|
|NOAA OAR OAP 2020 2006352||NOAA Ocean Acidification Program Education Mini-Grant Program|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2020 2006315||Pacific Islands Region Sustainable Recreational and Non-Commercial Fishing Program|
|NOAA SEC OED 2020 2006357||National Ocean Sciences Competition for High School Students|
|ITA INA OIE 2020 2006337||Market Development Cooperator Program 2020|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NMFS PIRO 2020 2006309", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.