Apply for 17 529
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cyber-Physical Systems" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.310, 20.200, 43.001, 47.041, 47.070, 93.286, 93.350, 93.396.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 30, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 06, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 32 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Agricultural Management Assistance Cost Share Program
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - South Los Angeles and Compton, in Los Angeles County, California
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 17 529
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (17 529) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR ARPO 0196||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Policy Research Fellowship|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0205||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Using Robotics and Automation to Improve Accessible Transportation Options for Individuals with Disabilities|
|VA SAHAT 17 02||Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology Grant Program|
|G17AS00029||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|DE FOA 0001727||Creating Innovative and Reliable Circuits Using Inventive Topologies and Semi Conductors (CIRCUITS)|
|DE FOA 0001736||CIRCUITS - SBIR|
|NIJ 2017 11612||NIJ FY17 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program (Competitive)|
|NIJ 2017 11581||NIJ FY17 Forensic DNA Laboratory Efficiency Improvement and Capacity Enhancement Program|
|USGS 17 FA 0024||Notice of Intent - Calibration methods for the Thermal Infrared Sensor|
|G17AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0200||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Development)|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0199||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Research)|
|DE FOA 0001737||SENSOR|
|DE FOA 0001738||SENSOR SBIR/STTR|
|DE FOA 0001713||Plasma Science Facilities|
|P17AS00064||CUPN Vegetation Monitoring Assistance|
|P17AS00065||Create Mobile Accessibility to Enhance Visitor Experience of Natural Communities|
|ROTO W911NF 12 R 0011||Rotorcraft Situational Awareness Radar|
|BOR DO 17 N013||Development of a Web-based Stochastic Storm Transposition Toolkit for Physically-based Rainfall and Flood Hazard|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "17 529", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.