Apply for L17AS00036
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-NV Southern Lincoln County Habitat Conservation Plan Development and Implementation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 03, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 05, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $162,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Potomac Heritage NST LHHT SCA Leader Trail Crew
Previous opportunity: BLM Idaho 2017 Youth Opportunities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L17AS00036
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00036) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00163||Create Career Connections through Youth Employment Opportunities|
|L17AS00054||BLM Nevada Youth Program Master|
|F17AS00185||Fox River NRDA|
|F17AS00186||Fox River Natural Resource Damage Assessment|
|L17AS00055||BLM New Mexico Statewide Public Lands Internship Program|
|P17AS00167||Climate change impacts on subsistence access to coastal resources in Arctic National Parks: Implications for NPS management|
|NPSNOIBAND1700319||Bandelier Preservation Crew|
|NPSNOIBAND1700318||Bandelier Conservation Corps|
|P17AS00162||Larimer County Conservation Corps crew working directly with an NPS Trail Crew|
|INL AFGHANISTAN 17GR0026 04072017||Afghanistan Access to Justice Legal Aid Project|
|P17AS00176||Enhancing Visitor Experience through Noxious Weed Management|
|P17AS00177||Public Inforamtion Project|
|L17AS00057||Pahrump Poolfish Habitat Enhancement|
|P17AS00178||Lake Meredith National Recreation Area Multi-use Trail System Project|
|P17AS00180||NOTICE OF INTENT: Successional changes in arthropod assemblages during watershed restoration and fire management in the Jemez Mountains, New Mexico|
|NPS NOI MACA 17 22861||Interpretation Park Guide Interns|
|P17AS00181||Promote and protect foot trails, their surrounding natural areas, and the hiking experience for the general public.|
|P17AS00182||SUCR ACE PLC Fencing and Trails (PMIS# 196885A)|
|L17AS00059||BLM-WY, Wyoming Range Habitat Restoration Enhancement and Mule Deer Initiative|
|P17AS00184||Remote and Active Monitoring of Special Status Wildlife, Mojave National Preserve|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00036", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.