Apply for L17AS00041
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM Idaho 2017 Youth Opportunities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $95,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM-NV Southern Lincoln County Habitat Conservation Plan Development and Implementation
Previous opportunity: Defeat TB
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L17AS00041
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00041) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00162||Transforming Youth Outdoors|
|P17AS00125||Restoration, Natural Resources and Outdoor Facility Support at Fort Baker|
|F17AS00163||Refugia for Comal Springs Dryopid Beetles and Peckâ¿¿s Cave Amphipods|
|NPSNOIYELL1700258||Native Trout Conservation Intern|
|NPSNOIYELL1700261||Native Trout Conservation Intern|
|F17AS00165||Natural Leaders Network|
|USGS 17 FA 0102||Notice of Intent|
|F17AS00166||White-Nose Syndrome Grants to State Wildlife Management Agencies in 2017 - Endangered Species Conservation â¿¿ Recovery Implementation Funds|
|F17AS00167||AZCC Biological Intern|
|BOR MP 17 N011||Cachuma Lake Water Transmission Line Project|
|USGS 17 FA 0037||Notice of Intent|
|L17AS00038||BLM-(WO), Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Support|
|NPSNOIPAIS1700280||PAIS 2017 STSR SCA INTERN|
|P17AS00129||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|USGS 17 FA 0078||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00132||Assessing the factors affecting the condition of vegetation in eastern NPS Parks|
|P17AS00138||Repair Zion Plateau Trails|
|P17AS00139||NOTICE OF INTENT: Implementation of the Northern Rio Grande National Heritage Area Management Plan|
|P17AS00141||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00041", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.