Apply for BOR DO 20 F006
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "WaterSMART Grants: Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.507.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 04, 2020 Proposals received before March 4, 2020, 400 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST), will be considered for fiscal year (FY) 2020 funding.This FOA will be updated to provide a second application deadline in FY 2020 for proposals to be considered for FY 2021 funding, contingent on appropriations.Any amendment to evaluation criteria, priorities, or eligibility would be finalized at least 60 days prior to the second application deadline..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: U4D Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Pregnancy-Related Care Research Network (PRC-RN) Program
Previous opportunity: U.S. EMBASSY ABIDJAN FY 2020 Julia Taft Refugee Fund
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR DO 20 F006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR DO 20 F006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP20AC00057||Return of Wolves to Isle Royale Consequences for Mesocarnivores|
|BOR DO 20 F008||WaterSMART: Title XVI Congressionally Authorized Water Reclamation and Reuse Projects|
|L20AS00024||OR/WA Master Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L20AS00030||WY Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program|
|L20AS00034||BLM-CO: Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance|
|L20AS00035||WY Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|L20AS00036||WY Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|BOR MP 20 N001||NEWLANDS OPTIMIZATION/MODERIZATION STUDY|
|BOR MB 20 F001||FY 2020 Water Conservation Field Services Program: Missouri Basin Region|
|BOR MP 20 N007||Newlands Optimization/Modernization Study|
|A20AC00007||Mississippi Choctaw Wildland Fire Cooperative Agree|
|N40080 20 2 0001||MONITORING AVIAN PRODUCTIVITY AND SURVIVORSHIP (MAPS), NSF DAHLGREN & NSF INDIAN HEAD|
|L20AS00031||BLM Idaho Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|L20AS00015||BLM Idaho Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|L20AS00027||BLM Idaho Recreation and Visitor Services|
|L20AS00028||BLM Idaho Threatened and Endangered Species|
|L20AS00032||BLM Idaho Wildlife Resource Management|
|L20AS00009||Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Threatened and Endangered Species|
|L20AS00033||BLM Idaho Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|L20AS00003||OR/WA Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR DO 20 F006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.