Apply for P17AS00601
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Support for Interpretation and Education Internships in National Capital Region" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 02, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to partner with Conservation Legacy under existing cooperative agreement P15AC00024. No applications will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $68,640.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Historic Road Alignment Survey for Historic Route 66 in California and Route 66 Historic Property Survey Data Collection in the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area
Previous opportunity: Monitor Submerged Aquatic Vegetation, Martin NWR
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00601
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00601) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00607||Internships: Restore Landscape to 1st and 2nd Battles of Manassas Appearance|
|P17AS00609||Horace M. Albright Collection, NPS History Internships|
|NPS NOI 17 NATR 26802||Engaging student interns from the University of North Alabama with the Natchez Trace Parkway|
|P17AS00610||Sharing of Best Practices in Preservation at PastForward National Preservation Conference|
|P17AS00616||BLUE RIDGE NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
|P17AS00622||Mississippi Hills National Heritage Area|
|P17AS00629||Gullah/Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor|
|P17AS00630||Pacific Heritage Youth Summit|
|P17AS00632||Discover SF! Youth Heritage Summit|
|P17AS00633||CANE RIVER NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
|F17AS00380||Refuge Living Labs|
|P17AS00645||Mississippi Delta National Heritage Area|
|ED GRANTS 081117 001||OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Early Childhood Personnel Center CFDA Number 84.325B|
|USGS FA 17 8370||Notice of Intent|
|NPS DOIP17AC01391||ARTICLE I – BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES Cooperative Agreement Number P15AC00031 was entered into by and between the Department of the Interior, National Park Service, (NPS), and Student Conservation Association (SCA) for the purpose of Conservation|
|P17AS00656||Geographic Information Systems Interns|
|CB600 17 PAS 001||YSEALI STEM Education Regional Workshop|
|P17AS00663||Trail Rehab and Invasive Exotic Plant Removal at SOCA Parks|
|P17AS00668||Business Plan Internship Program|
|P17AS00675||ATCHAFALAYA NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00601", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.