Apply for S20AS00008
- The Department of the Interior, Office of Surface Mining in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSMRE/VISTA Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.254.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 07, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $275,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Innovations in Care and Support Award
Previous opportunity: DoD Hearing Restoration Focused Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for S20AS00008
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (S20AS00008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SHTG FY 20 03||Capacity Building Developmental and Capacity Building Pilot|
|SHTG FY 20 01||Targeted Topic Training|
|SHTG FY 20 02||Training and Educational Materials Development|
|PY20 NA SEC166 FUNDING||Program Year 2020 Funding Allotments and Instructions for the INA Section 166 Programs|
|SFOP0006976||Intensive Media Training for Investigative Journalists|
|NPS 20 REG1 0004||Philadelphia ProRanger Program|
|ETA TEGL 22 19||Program Year (PY) 2020 Planning Instructions and Allotments for Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) State, Territory, and National Grantees; and Implementation of SCSEP Provisions of the CARES Act|
|ETA UI 2020 01||Unemployment Insurance Integrity Center of Excellence Operations|
|FOA ETA 20 07||Strengthening Community Colleges Training Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "S20AS00008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.