Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde (AFYDE FTIF GR POLECON 2018)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Cameroon in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.322.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 16, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $276,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Combatting Gender-Based Violence in Tunisia
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Homeland Security Preparedness Technical Assistance Program (HSPTAP)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (AFYDE FTIF GR POLECON 2018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|WORKSHOP 2018||The Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor announces its "Annual Workshop for Potential Grant Applicants"|
|NPS 18 NERO 0048||Promote Economic Development and Cultural Tourism in Lowell|
|LE PAS 18 001||Public Affairs Small Grants Program|
|DEMCOM FY18 03||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program Competition|
|SFOP0005246||CTR - Chemical Weapons Response Activities|
|SFOP0005248||Combatting Gender-Based Violence in Tunisia|
|NPS NOIP18AC00282||Trails Repair and Maintenance at Pictured Rocks NLS (YPP)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0068||Administrative History: Saratoga National Historical Park|
|NPS 18 NERO 0072||Landscape Preservation Planning|
|P18AS00386||Improve Archeological Site and Survey Location Data in ASMIS|
|P18AS00391||Develop and Implement Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Research and Monitoring at Ala Kahakai National Historic Trail and at Puuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park|
|P18AS00392||Archaeology Program Internships at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|DOS USNATO PAA 2018 001||Implementing Conclusions from the 2018 Brussels NATO Summit|
|18CS25||Evidence Based Decision Making in State and Local Criminal Justice Systems: Implementation Strategy for Sustainability and Scaling Up|
|NPS NOIP18AC00153||Ethnobotany at Pea Ridge National Military Park|
|NPS 18 NERO 0076||Making a Splash: Potomac Visitor Programming Project|
|P18AS00396||Glen Echo Park Program Management and Operations|
|P18AS00404||American Battlefield Protection Program|
|P18AS00405||Internship Program at Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site|
|P18AS00406||Historic Preservation Tax Incentives Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "AFYDE FTIF GR POLECON 2018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: