Apply for FR 6600 N 21 C
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fair Housing Initiatives Program Private Enforcement Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.418.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 12, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 05, 2022 The application deadline is 115959 PM Eastern Standard time on.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $425,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 35 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: DOL Nursing Expansion Grant Program
Previous opportunity: Gastrodiplomacy – Exploring the U.S.-India Partnership Fusion Food
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6600 N 21 C
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6600 N 21 C) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6600 N 21 B||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Fair Housing Organization Initiative|
|FR 6600 N 71 A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative - Test Coordinator Training|
|FR 6600 N 21 A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative|
|FR 6600 N 52||FY 2022 Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly Program|
|FR 6600 N 34||FY 2022 Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6600 N 21 C", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.