Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Research Cooperative Agreement (RFA OH 19 004)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Research Cooperative Agreement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.262.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 20, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 21, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $650,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Innovative Biospecimen Science Technologies for Basic and Clinical Cancer Research (R21 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA OH 19 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA OH 19 005||Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety Training Project Grants|
|RFA GH 19 009||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Viet Nam|
|RFA GH 19 008||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Uganda|
|RFA GH 19 007||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Ethiopia|
|HRSA 19 031||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development Program|
|RFA GH 19 002||Advancing Zoonotic Disease Detection through a One Health Approach in Thailand|
|RFA GH 19 003||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Senegal|
|RFA GH 19 005||Advancing Public Health Research in Bangladesh|
|RFA GH 19 006||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Indonesia|
|RFA GH 19 010||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Nigeria|
|HRSA 19 065||Rural Health and Economic Development Analysis|
|TI 19 005||Provider’s Clinical Support System - Medication Assisted Treatment Grant|
|TI 19 006||Cooperative Agreement to Support the Southeast (SE) Asia Regional Technology Transfer Center (TTC) for HIV and Substance Use and Mental Health|
|HRSA 19 052||Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN)|
|HHS 2019 IHS UIHP2 0001||Office of Urban Indian Health Programs 4-in-1 Grants|
|HRSA 19 032||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program|
|RFA GH 19 013||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Liberia|
|RFA DP 19 003||Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts|
|HRSA 19 061||Innovations in Care Coordination for Children and Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Other Developmental Disabilities Program|
|HRSA 19 092||Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention (NEPQR) – Veteran Nurses in Primary Care (VNPC) Training Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA OH 19 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: