Collaborative Research in Innovative Technologies for Investigation of Resources and Hazards (USGS 19 FAC 0246)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaborative Research in Innovative Technologies for Investigation of Resources and Hazards" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 21, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Political Instability Risks in the Western Balkans
Previous opportunity: Green Resilience Project: Helping Texas Communities
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 19 FAC 0246) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005999||Statement of Interest and Capacity - 2019|
|P19AS00315||NAGPRA Educational Program|
|DOS DARESSALAAM CVEFY||Conflict Assessment and Pilot Project along Tanzania/Kenya Coastal Border|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 018||Restoration of Deir Mar Gorgis|
|72061519RFA00003||Living Independently and Being Included in the Community (LIBC)|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 013||Ukraine: Regional Media Development|
|SFOP0005987||Political Instability Risks in the Western Balkans|
|FAS 10777 0700 10 19 0049||Scientific Exchanges Fellowship Program – Pilot|
|P19AS00331||Cultural Landscapes and Asset Management Internship|
|007 FY2019||Youth Leadership and Teacher Professional Development Program with Bosnia and Herzegovina - US Partner|
|008 FY2019||Professional Development Program with Bosnia and Herzegovina-Local partner|
|NPSNOIWACC1900688||Advance Preservation of Museum Collections|
|SFOP0006016||Facilitating Agricultural Results, Modernization, and Educational Resources (FARMER)|
|SFOP0006019||Facilitating Agricultural Results, Modernization, and Educational Resources (FARMER)|
|P19AS00339||Provide Archival Support for Concessions Collections|
|P19AS00341||Honouliuli and World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monuments Cultural Resource Management Internships|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 012||Support for Ukrainian Displaced Universities|
|P19AS00347||Demolish and Remove Former Redwood Hostel at Redwood National Park|
|PAS LIMA FY19 NOFO 002||Conservation of Amazonian Languages to Help Protect Peruvian Intangible Cultural Heritage|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 19 FAC 0246", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: