Research and Evaluation for the Testing and Interpretation of Physical Evidence in Publicly Funded Forensic Laboratories, FY 2019 (NIJ 2019 15507)
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the law, justice and legal services, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research and Evaluation for the Testing and Interpretation of Physical Evidence in Publicly Funded Forensic Laboratories, FY 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 29, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DRL FY18 Strengthening Democratic Processes and Human Rights in Burma through Constitutional and Legislative Reform
Previous opportunity: Improving Undergraduate STEM Education: Computing in Undergraduate Education
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2019 15507) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2019 15303||Research and Evaluation on Terrorism Prevention, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15444||Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15287||Artificial Intelligence Research and Development to Support Community Supervision, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15288||Investigator-Initiated Research and Evaluation on Firearm Violence, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15231||Research and Evaluation on Trafficking in Persons, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15443||Evaluations of Services for Victims of Crime, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15594||Measuring the Impact of Victim Services: Instrument Development, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15588||Research on Immigration and Crime, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15283||Research and Evaluation in Safety, Health, and Wellness in the Criminal Justice System, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15627||Prosecuting Cold Cases using DNA and Other Forensic Technologies, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 16109||Evaluation of Street Law Programs, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 16510||Establishment of a National Center on Restorative Justice, FY2019|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2019 15507", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: